Here’s a list of Providers written by the community:
|Airtravel||Airport names, airport codes, and flights.||faker_airtravel|
|Biology||Fake data from biology and life-science domains for testing purposes||faker_biology|
|Credit Score||Fake credit score data for testing purposes||faker_credit_score|
|Microservice||Fake microservice names||faker_microservice|
|Music||Music genres, subgenres, and instruments.||faker_music|
|Posts||Fake posts in markdown format||mdgen|
|Vehicle||Fake vehicle information includes Year Make Model||faker_vehicle|
|WebProvider||Web-related data such as mime-type and web server versions.||faker_web|
|Wi-Fi ESSID||Fake Wi-Fi ESSIDs.||faker_wifi_essid|
|Optional||Wrap over other providers to return their value or None.||faker_optional|
If you want to add your own provider to this list, please submit a Pull Request to our repo.
In order to be included, your provider must satisfy these requirement:
- it must have tests.
- it must be published on PyPI.
- it must have an OSI-Approved License.
- it must not duplicate any functionality already present in
- it must not contain any profanity, either in code or in documentation.
- it must not contain any malicious nor any kind of telemetry code.